Alphanumeric Bold by Tim Holtz
Looking for a new addition to your card making supplies? Sizzix Thinlits Dies are the perfect wafer-thin die, providing much more intricate designs with clean and precise cuts than you’d get from your average die. Designed especially for papercraft, you can now add the most delicate components to your birthday cards, invitations and more! These wafer-thin chemically-etched die sets are designed to cut, or create a stencil out of a single sheet of cardstock, paper, metallic foil or vellum for plenty of papercraft projects! Compatible with a wide range of Sizzix die cutting machines such as the Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Big Shot Plus, Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway, Sizzix Big Shot Pro and Sizzix Big Shot Express. What is die cutting? Die cutting is a quick and easy way of producing individual, or mass shapes from paper, foil, cardstock or even foam, crepe paper or stencil film using a machine and die, instead of cutting by hand. What cuts my material? A die cutting machine will always be necessary in order to die cut, though it's not the machine itself that physically cuts your material. Your chosen die (for example a Sizzix Bigz, Thinlits or Framelits die), is responsible for cutting the design... the machine just applies the pressure. So if you're ever unsure if you can die cut a certain material, check the compatibility of your die rather than your machine! How do I use a Thinlits die? It’s easy! Grab your Big Shot Machine and Cutting Pads to get started. Firstly, take one cutting pad and place your chosen material on top. Then, place your Thinlits die with cutting lines down on top of the material. Complete your sandwich with your second cutting pad placed on the top of the Thinlits die and chosen material and it’s ready to go! With one roll through your die cutting machine, your design will be revealed. Note: An Adapter Platform will be required when using Thinlits dies with any of our Sizzix Big Shot machines. Simply place this under the sandwich you’ve created and you’re ready to go! If you've already purchased one of our Big Shot machines, your adapter is included! Note: Thinlits can also emboss your paper! Use Sizzix emboss and transfer set (662111) and make your wafer-thin die more versatile! If you’re unsure, have a look through our ‘From the Manufacturer’ section or head over to our Brand Store, where we have plenty of educational videos! Are Sizzix dies compatible with non-Sizzix machines? We always advise use of our dies with Sizzix machines for best results. If you do have any questions relating to the compatibility of Sizzix dies with alternative machines, please get in touch with the manufacturer of the machine.
- ALPHANUMERIC BOLD -This 80PK of Tim Holtz dies are perfect all year round. The clear, bold wording enables so many possibilities! Die-cut whole words and phrases all at once with multiples of each letter!
- CUT A VARIETY OF MATERIALS - Thinlits dies allow you to cut intricate designs from a single sheet of paper, card, metallic foil, vellum, shrink plastic, foam, crepe paper and stencil film!
- IDEAL FOR EVERY CREATIVE PURSUIT - Thinlits dies come in a variety of beautiful shapes and sizes, to add a special touch to all your paper crafting & stenciling projects.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Big Shot Express, Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway, Sizzix Big Shot Plus & Sizzix Big Shot Pro.
- APPROXIMATE DIE CUT - 1.6cm